I love Fall! I love the cooler weather. I love pumpkin spice muffins ( that I have made twice this week), I love boots. I love being able to exercise in shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt and not sweat to death!I love football season. I love Fall! PERIOD.We have had a fun time getting in the mood for the season!
We got our pumpkins. Wilson was VERY excited about them
We have watched the Tigers play with our buddies Ellis and Lucy. |
We have played with our friend Lulu
We have been to The Hutcheson's farm for a hayride and football watching. I don't have any pictures of the hayride because Wilson was too busy looking at the tractors and missed it! I did get some pics of him playing though.
We went to a pumpkin painting party at The McKee's. Most of the kids got more paint on themselves than the pumpkin, but they had fun!!
We went to the fair with The McKee's. Wilson and Ellis were mesmerized with the rides. They rode a couple of the kiddie rides and watched the big rides like this...
Doug and Graves had fun too!
We have loved on Jack a WHOLE LOT!
Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment